We understand that your hiring needs can change rapidly. We know that we may only be one of a number of resources that you may use for your hiring needs. That's why we offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives.
- Retained Search. Our Executive Search Team specializes in placing top executives in the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry. We will pull together the maximum internal resources to successfully complete the project.
- Engaged Search. A modified version of our retained search. A cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill multiple openings or hard-to-fill positions.
- Contingency Search. Our Contingency Search service is available to companies that do not want a devoted effort, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working.
Assessment Testing: We can help you assess the long-term compatibility of candidates with your business culture. Using the leading tools to analyze profiles, skill sets, and candidates' experience, our recruiters can provide you with the insight you need to make smarter hiring decisions.
Background Checks: We can offer you comprehensive information about a candidate, including supplying a full background check.
Relocation Assistance: We provide a comprehensive menu of local and nationwide relocation services to help make the move of your new hire easy and efficient.
Videoconferencing: We provide you with the technology to communicate with potential hires anywhere in the world, without the expense associated with long-distance travel. Our proprietary videoconferencing system allows you to meet a candidate at a distance quickly and easily, while still being able to observe body language and other subtleties involved in the interview process.
International Staffing: Through our network or MRI network offices around the world, we provide comprehensive staffing services for your international needs.
Project Outsourcing: We have the ability to create project teams for large staffing assignments.
Contract Staffing: As part of the largest executive search firm in the world, CJ Walsh Group is now able to meet our clients' short term as well as their long term staffing needs.
To provide the highest level of service, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to become thoroughly familiar with all cultural and business aspects of your firm.
We know that every search is unique. Our fee is built on several cost factors:
- Database Search
- Full search – identify competitors
- Skill set availability
- Location of position
- Hours of research team involvement
- Salary/benefits competitiveness
- Retained search attracts better candidates at certain salary levels
- Effective client hiring process, “great candidates have many opportunities”
- Client urgency to fill position
To learn more about Our Process.